Thursday, June 3, 2010

LizClaiborne

hello.. good evening~  juz reached home from work about half an hour ago.. and its raining outside.. (takkan inside pulak kan?) while i was waiting for my sis at lrt setiawangsa, suddenly i saw my best fren ayie and her lil bro and we had a lil chat.. then i offered them a lift to their home... buckle up your seat belt ladies and gentlement~ you are entering the car of hell~ hahahahahaaa (gelak jahat).. its for your own safety coz im juz an amateur driver.. P !!

yesterday was my off day and the day that i spent time with my bf.. we went to pavilion.. (where else). had our breakfast + lunch + dinner at TGIF. then walked around to burn some fat.. (yeah right!). parkson is having a sale now, so we went there. 1st pit stop is perfume corner.. and now im fall in love  Moschino funny and it will be my next month target.. 2nd pit stop is handbag department. i cant take my eyes off  handbags. JLo and BabyPhat were having 30% off.. but im very interested with this LizClaiborne white handbag. thanks to my dear bf who had successfully convinced me to buy that one.. and NO regret at all.. hahahahahaaa.. I LOVE IT!! how much? dont ask, i bet you can afford to buy even cheaper than guess yuckssss~ :p



it simple and yet... who the hell cares!! Mmuaahhhh~

No comments: